200th Anniversary Limited-Edition Pack
Two centuries ago, the future King of England and Cognac-connoisseur George IV requested an exquisite eau-de-vie, which was delivered by Maison Hennessy to the royal court in 1818. Little did he know that this very superior old pale (V.S.O.P) would withstand the test of time, inspiring Hennessy’s V.S.O.P Privilège, a blend that’s embodied mastery for 200 years.
Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège limited-edition anniversary offering honors 200 years of heritage with a modern collector’s box that pays homage to the past with a classic Charentaise bottle featuring the vintage vine and grapes design of the original V.S.O.P label.
• Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège was inspired by a Cognac originally created for the future King of England, first delivered to the royal court in 1818.
• V.S.O.P Privilège is the perfect embodiment of the mastery of Hennessy’s Comité de Dégustation, a manifestation of Hennessy’s unwavering dedication to innovation.
• For 200 years, V.S.O.P Privilège has shaped the future of Cognac by honoring a transmission of legacy among generations of Master Blenders.
• Hennessy is proud to present a limited-edition anniversary offering that honors the legacy of the world’s first V.S.O.P Cognac
• A collector’s box pays homage to the original V.S.O.P design with a traditional Charentaise bottle featuring the vintage vine and grapes of its original label through a modern lens.Housed in a metal canister with a leather handle, the commemorative 750ml bottle will retail for a suggested price of $80.
Now available at fine retailers nationwide. For more information, visit www.hennessy.com